From Matthew 6:25-34
1. Because if God has given me big, substantial gifts (such as my life & body), I can trust Him to provide for smaller, less substantial needs. (v25)
2. Because God is so sovereign He cares about even the insignificant details of nature. (v26, 28-29)
3. Because I am of great value to God. (v26b, 30)
4. Because anxiety does zippo to fix my problems or extend my life. (v27)
5. Because God knows what I need. (v32)
6. Because God’s kingdom and righteousness are more important than anything I could ever need or want. (v33)
7. Because tomorrow will bring new troubles I didn’t even see coming, so I might as well live one day at a time. (v34)
Am I the only big, fat worry wart who finds this incredibly uplifting? Thank You God, for Your Word! Empower me to believe and live it.
You May Also Like:
4 thoughts on “7 Reasons There’s No Reason to Worry”
Perfect in every way! I keep telling myself to TAKE the time to read your beautiful words and everything ELSE in life sucks me away. No longer gonna see you in my inbox and wait…wait…until I just have to “clean house” and surrender your posts. You are a gift!! Your blog is a gift. Thank you for being God’s loving Grace soaked voice. 🙂
This comment brings tears to my eyes! Thank YOU for being God’s loving, grace soaked voice in MY life.
Thank you for this, it is such a timely reminder in my life at present. I seem to be worrying more and more about life’s small details, when I know this is pointless. I also need to believe God’s Word about not worrying and live it out.
Worry is my biggest weakness. So loved this.