10. So you can remember there’s more to the world than the happenings within your house.
9. So you can eat somewhere that doesn’t have a playground attached.
8. So you can be inspired.
7. So you can pretend you’re dating all over again.
6. So you can sleep without interruption.
5. So you can get out of your house and see somebody else’s.
4. So you can talk like grown-ups.
3. So you can hang out with people you love, even if they’re far away.
2. So you can re-connect with yourself, celebrating your own story as God has written it.
1. So you can return to the routine refreshed, energized, and grateful, knowing that one of the best things you can do for them…
Washington DC, 2013
6 thoughts on “10 Reasons You and Your Man Ought to Get Out of Town”
Very true. Keep writing and sharing your inquisitive mind.
Ps. Yay for Koala hugs 🙂
Awww, that was touching. I’m glad you guys had a getaway weekend! 🙂
I love it! So simply written & so clear (the pics spoke volumes). The principles are timeless.
Love this 🙂 And so glad your getting away meant we got to see you!!
Me too, Amy! I can’t believe we didn’t take a picture!