10. Because everyone needs a break from the ordinary.
9. Because one day this…
…won’t be nearly so much fun.
8. Because nothing tastes better than food you don’t have to cook.
7. Because blowing up this… …is worth moments like this.
6. Because kids can play in the sand FOR HOURS.
5. Because everybody should have a picture in sunglasses.
4. Because a week with Daddy is worth a smaller paycheck.
3. Because we could all spend more time playing with friends.
2. Because what goes up must come down.
1. And because one day, when you show your kid a picture like this…
…she’ll remember the day it was taken.
Sanibel Island 2012 and Hilton Head 2013
You May Also Like:
7 thoughts on “10 Reasons Family Vacations are Worth the $$$”
Darling Jeanne….I just loved this!!! 🙂
Thank you! They were great, much needed vacations!
Oh my gosh, this made me tear up, Jeanne! 🙂 So precious. Glad you enjoyed your vacation! How fun to see Corrie and Will!
Thanks Katie!! O I would love to get to see YOU!
Personally, I think number four is the best reason. There are too many kids missing out on quality time with Dad. Love, LOVE the last pic. Just beautiful.
O thank you! I completely agree–Daddy’s are so very important & such a great gift from God. Thanks for the kind words!
Love #1! My mom has many pictures in a photo album that 30 years later I can look at and remember every detail of the experience.