If you are a writer with a passion for biblical living, I would love to share your voice on Loving My Lot. We all come from different backgrounds and face different challenges. Therefore I believe there is strength in partnering with a variety of authors, in order to touch as many lives as possible. If you’re interested in contributing a guest post to Loving My Lot, read the considerations below, then fill out the form to submit your article.
Suggestions for Content
- Loving My Lot’s target audience is young wives and moms. However, if you do NOT fit this demographic, I would especially love to see an article from your unique perspective, written to young wives and/or moms. For example, what do dads wish moms understood? What would a single woman (or man) like to say to her married friends with kids? What advice would a grandmother give a young mom? How do husbands really feel about working moms or stay-at-home moms? In other words, think outside the box…
- If you ARE a young wife or mom, do you have a unique story or challenge others could learn from?
- Practical articles are always popular: “5 Ways I Created Margin in My Crazy Life,” “How to Start Homeschooling in 6 Simple Steps”…etc.
- Articles about homemaking, biblical womanhood, marriage, parenting, or universal topics for all audiences (such as “Disappointment with God” or “Overcoming the Past”) are always welcome.
- Articles must not present themes or teaching that is contrary to Scripture.
- Articles must be original and unpublished. If you have a blog, you are welcome to write a “teaser” that links to the article.
- I recommend keeping articles between 500-1000 words.
- You should include a 3-5 sentence author bio. You may link this bio to any two websites for promotional purposes, such as a personal blog or book.
- If your article is chosen to appear on Loving My Lot, I will contact you and you may submit personal photos to be included in the article. If no photographs are submitted, a graphic may be chosen to accompany your article.
- Articles may be edited for grammar, punctuation…etc, and possibly shortened. If I think there is a more provocative title that may attract greater readership, I will suggest it. You will have the opportunity to approve all changes before the article is published.
Submit Blog Post
Fill out the form below to submit your post. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Thank you for taking the time to submit a guest post for consideration! You will receive a response within two weeks. Please understand that submitting a post does not guarantee publication. Loving My Lot may not be the best platform for all articles. Also, be aware that there is no monetary compensation for published posts.